Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Distance


Distance should never be a problem to two persons loving each other. With the new media we have today,
it is very much possible to interact and show your love to one another. Long distance relationship
is hard yes, it is a matter of trust, absolute trust to the person you love. At the same time,
it is also your responsibility to do something to keep the sparks going. Relationship is a work.
Never let the sparks die. As they say...
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder. But too much absence makes the heart forget."

It’s easy to forget these days. Distance is really something. It can be a friend or a foe. You would not want it to be the latter. It’s powerful enough to break someone. Yet, at the same time, it can heal the pain.


I never imagined myself going away. I’m not a coward. I face things, obstacles they may be, straight on.  I am kind of masochistic too. Maybe it’s because of my pride, I do not back down. So I do not want to resort to distance to forget and heal. But, I guess that makes me who I am now. I am strong.


But due to the fact that distance is really with me (I study at University of the Philippines Los Banos but I am from Taguig), I cannot help it.

Distance made us weak. Rather, distance made him weak. Hopefully, it will be a friend to me and make me stronger. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.