Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The break up resolution list


So there. I just randomly clicked this in my folder: Letters Like a Diary. I've written all the files inside there during the first week of our break up, when the emotion was still so strong... when the momentum of writing was still there. 

I wrote this list maybe 3 days after, so that's October 23. I wanted to have a concrete checklist as to see my progress. Sometimes kasi,no, make that most of the time. hahaha! Tayong mga Filipino, sa una lang magaling. 

I wanted to make myself better. It's saddening to know that deep in my heart back then, it's still for him... for him to realize what he has lost. I don't blame myself. Maybe it's just a natural reaction, an impulse we women share. 

A break up resolution list. Must dos! Top priority.

1. Keep feelings intact.
                -don’t flirt
                -behave self
                -don’t go screaming for boys again! TOP PRIORITY
                -never show any inclination for boys
                -let the guy tell you he loves you first before you do. Otherwise, yes, you’ll be happy. For a year or so, then he’ll just find another girl whom he loves more… just like Wilfred.


2. Be prettier, a lot prettier.
                -take care of self
                -better hygiene (do cosmetics, lotion for the body and facial care)
                -know how to dress properly.
                -learn to have the “without effort pretty look”


3. Take care of health.
                -eat three times a day in LB.
                -eat snacks.
                -don’t hoard money if it’s for food! (remember, you don’t need to save money anymore, you don’t have a date on the weekends.)
                -eat a variety of foods.
                -drink a lot of water in LB not just every meal. That’s why your stomach gets bloated whenever you eat!)
                -have a proper exercise regimen (if not everyday, every other day. Just make it religious, habitual and continuous!)

4. Study. (Not harder. Because you don’t study in the first place. Stupid.)


Haha. And as far as I am concerned, I haven't completed anything in that list religiously. Well maybe I'll start Monday right and fail during Wednesday or Thursday. So much for trying hard to be beautiful. I can't do it. What can I do? That's not who I am. 

1 comments:

Krishna Lou Ayungao said...

Geez, nawala lang ako saglit, naka-bajillion posts ka na dito. =))) i think i could help you with the cosmetic stuff. :P

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.