Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Reasons Why I'm Hurt


This poem is the second poem I’ve written after Recollection. Recollection is just a narrative poem of what has happened while this poem basically tells why I am hurt.

IT HURTS ME THAT YOU DON’T TRUST ME
By: ronagie

The only things that keep me going
Is writing poems that stops me from hurting
This makes me express my feelings for you
That once was oh so very true

I said that the other one was the last poem for you
I guess I lied, forgive me but I’m blue
I have no other thing to turn to unlike the way you do
You have your friends that helped you all the way through

While I have none, didn’t mean I didn’t have one
It’s just that I’m not ready to open myself to the fact that we’re done.
They’ll have a lot of questions I’m not yet ready to undone
I need time-and a lot of it, to cope up with what was gone

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not clinging or anything.
It’s just hard to accept your promises meant nothing
I have told you beforehand to just be truly honest with me
Instead what have you done? You led me in misery.

The fact that ten months have passed,
Should bother you very much.
Had you said it to me, we could have settled it once.
That’s why it hurts to know your trust in me is none

It hurt me very much that you told your friends of these
While we could have settled it inside our mists
You are my best friend, my partner, and my confidante
But amidst all these, you trust me none

But, try as I might, I’m not angry and scheming
As I’ve told you, I’m just in pain and is hurting
Let’s simply be casual and try to be friends for the moment
But baby not TOO casual, as though nothing had happened.

Coz it hurts to see you out there and already over what we’ve shared
While here I am, still grieving about the memories we’ve created

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.