Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Satisfied, somehow...

People don't have any satisfaction. Once you say you are satisfied, it never is final. Yes, maybe everything is all right for now, how about the day after tomorrow? Or the week after next? You never would know until when your contentment last.

For now, I am satisfied... very much satisfied as to how my Tumblr site looks like. With the conscious help of my friends Nikki and Krishna... I've got it through somehow. Oh, I almost forgot, Antone helped me too. ^_^

 I actually loved the result. Oh, let me have the honor to share the before and after photos.

So this is the before image. I was actually kinda proud of it. I super customized the sidebar. But then, I want it to be fixed. The sidebar here is scrollable. So I tried to use the little knowledge of CSS/html that I know. To no avail. I failed.


So there, as I was randomly, aimlessly exploring Tumblr, I happened to end up in my crush's site. And I actually liked his theme. So I looked as to where I can get it. Thankfully, I've seen it and browse through the available themes. :) Though the theme is not like that. I've customized it still until it suited my tastes and voila!
I now have my tumblr site that I spent hours creating (customizing).

So now, my mission is to have a more meaningful blogspot and of course, meaningful blogger entries. ^_^

I am realllllly happy this day. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.