Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

LSS Song: Payphone

And I'll always love this song cover.
Payphone by Tiffany Alvord. ♥


Her voice is soooo angelic, and this cover (for me, anyways) is the best!
Even better than the original. 

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't likeMaroon5. Hell, I love them! But this song has just been too mainstream for them. I mean, hey, what happened to that classic vibes Maroon5 gives me whenever I hear "Won't Go Home Without You" and "She Will Be Loved"? It's loooooost.


So anyways, yeah. talk about LSS. It has been in my top charts for 4 weeks already. ;)

3 comments:

Krishna Lou Ayungao said...

Tralalala. I, on the other hand, did not like it. :)) Parang walang feelings, kung meron man, bitterness lang. Haha! Palagay ko nagustuhan mo kasi girl perspective. Haha. Mas gusto ko yung cover nung isang girl, I forgot her name. XP

Rona Amaranto said...

The voice, baby! The voice! Ang ganda lang. hahaha.

Saka well, hanggang ngayon naman ay medyo bitter pa rin ako, kaya medyo nakakarelate pa din ako. HAHAHA. just sayin' :D

Krishna Lou Ayungao said...

What an honest statement. Hahaha.

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.