Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A fail attempt at Visual Design

As part of my major (Educational Communication), we are required to take DEVC141 (Visual Design and Techniques). And apparently, I'm not that gifted with the arts. My drawing skills are on par with an elementary student, and my photoshop design skills are somehow near average.

For a bonus exercise, we are tasked to do a logo challenge. I am to create a logo for Tito Ding (a staff in Devcom), and his business of selling kropek. 

And voila! 
Behold my output as a result of a futile attempt at designing, huhu. Now that I think about it, I made Tito Ding's face (yes, I stalked him on Facebook and downloaded his photo haha) look like KFC! LOL. And look at that prawn dangling on the letter P! Credits to the owner of that google image. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.