Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Monday, November 21, 2011

LOVE, BELONGINGNESS and LONELINESS


October 7, 2011

The first poem I wrote (in the course of waiting for my now ex-boyfriend, I have actually created 2 poems. Oha? How good is that? Yey me!) while sitting at Jollibee EDSA at around 9pm while desperately waiting for him. He’s still at UMAK, watching the awards night of the theatre competition, ARTEstudyante, their section participated in.


I was happy before I met you
But a lot happier after I met you
You gave me love,
You gave me warmth
You gave me everything a girl should want

With you I’m strong
With you I belong
With you there’s always place for more
I feel in love
I feel in bliss
With you time is always like a bitch
 
But as we grow old
Inevitability seems so posh
Our interests differed
Togetherness have lessened
Does that also mean… our feelings have wavered?


I guess it’s because of the distance too
You’re here, I’m there… with no phone calls or so
I guess it’s just normal
To be lonely and blue
A caption was written beside the poem:

Isang walang kuwentang tula na nabuo ko habang naghihintay sayo dito sa kainang ito. Mahal, oh mahal! Please come here na. I am sleepy and tired though I know I’ll try to wait for you as long as I might.

PS: Soooo cheesy nung caption. Haha. Can't imagine naisulat ko yun nun. :P
PPS: There is an after note for this poem. A note I've written October 24. It's full of angsts and bitterness so I decided not to include it. ^_^

2 comments:

Krishna Lou Ayungao said...

LOL, you know I have this theory, maybe girls really get that feel and instinct just before the guy breaks up with her or reveals that he has another girl. Haha, I experienced that when Cornz told me he has a girlfriend already (all while actually courting me.) -BOYS. UGH.

i.am.rona said...

Really. Promise. Sobrang na shock kaya ako nung nahalungkat ko yang mga tula na yan sa yellow pad ko e.

Alam mo yun? Akala ko manhid ako kasi hindi ko nararamdaman na nanalamig na siya sakin. But I guess not. I was just too stubborn to admit the fact. Lagi kong iniisip okay lang lahat. Kasi nga, okay lang naman talaga lahat sa part ko.

I guess I'm not that insensitive after all. My subconsciousness is actually smarter than me.

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.