Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Break Up Premonition


Still waiting at Joillibee EDSA, bothered and bored, deprived of entertainment so I wrote another poem. (Poem Number 2 as I said in the earlier post. ^_^)

Puso’y nagdurusa,
Puso’y nagtataka.
Asan ka na ba?
Irog kong sinisinta.

Puso’y nalulumbay,
Puso’y natatamlay.
Asan ka na ba?
Mahal kong hinihintay.

Nagteks ka sa akin
Di ka na raw darating
Ang sabi ko naman,
Sige ayos lang sa akin

Alam mo ba o irog? Kung gaano nagmumukmok,
Ang puso kong itong ngalan mo ang sinasamo.
Ngunit alam kong walang patutungo
Kung ako’y magdurusa’t magdadalamhati rito

Kaya ngayon aking sinta
Ako’y aalis na
Iuusad ang buhay
At mamumuhay nang maligaya

Di ko nais na ika’y aking iwan
At alam kong ako’y ayaw mo ding pakawalan
Nagkataon lamang na tadhana’y siya ng nangialam
At tila baga’y landas nating dalawa’y pinagkaitan

Note:  and when I realized I sounded like breaking up, I came to my senses and added this stanza.

Ngunit hindi ako susuko, pagkat mahal kita
Ilalaban kita sa tuwi-tuwina
Sana’y gayun din ang nadarama sa akin
Pagka’t kung hindi, pighati ang sasapitin.

PS: I am just typing this poem. Originally, this has been written on a yellow pad paper while listening to some girls fighting over a guy, think it’s a mistress and a wife battle. Anyhow, what I said above ^ was true. When I realized that I sounded like breaking up with him, binawi ko agad yung direction nung tula. What does that mean? :D

And then, I told Wilfred about this poem I have written when we were talking but I didn’t show him the poem till now, and maybe forever? He was shocked then. I thought because it’s the shock of knowing that your girlfriend is having the thought of breaking up. That’s really shocking. But I should have known better. For all I know, he must have be happy because by then, he wouldn’t have to break it to me gently that he’s been dreaming about another girl and is thinking of her while I was out there in LB, going all through hardships and smiling and keeping myself together because I was thinking of him. WTH?

2 comments:

Krishna Lou Ayungao said...

How the heck did you tell him that without actually reciting the very poem? :)) Hahaha. pretty amazing.

i.am.rona said...

yung gist lang nung tula siyempre.. saka yung part kung saan my subconsciousness wants to break up with him na. HAHA.

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.