Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time Pressure

Sometimes, it is really bad to go to net cafes. Why? because computers there works badly, the internet connection is so slow, aside from the mere fact that there are viewers on everything you do. Silently criticizing every single enter you make. When you think that everything's going on smoothly, you'll realize you're wrong... dead wrong.

 

This is exactly what I feel this very moment. It seems like I'm surrounded with the thought that I have only 30 minutes left! I'm struggling with this freakin' mouse yet, I haven't accomplished any of the tasks I'm supposed to do. I want to scream, I want to release this anger inside me.

 

In addition to my complaints, these viruses on the computer piss me off! Why are there so many virus in the world-wide web? It just keeps my precious time wasted in attempt to close it before it's too late because I'll be definitely humiliated to my friend that receives the malicious things that the virus automatically opens and sends the file, which, unfortunately, happened to me a lot of times now.

 

I'm sad to say that there are so many setbacks of being in an internet cafe.. but, then again, what can I do? It's as if I have a choice. I can't do nothing but to compromise, can I?  

 

3 comments:

Josef Villanueva said...

Oh, well, all I can say is, privacy is very difficult to attain in the cyberspace. And viruses will only infect the computer if you open the file containing it.

Josef Villanueva said...

P.S. You're green.

rh0na Amaranto said...

as if naman na opening the file is in my hands... as if I own the computer.. PS : I AM NOT GREEN.. well, somehow..

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.