Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Special Thanks

Christmas is the only time in the year when mot people give gifts. Sometimes, I feel sad because they do not know the real meaning of Christmas. It is the celebration of the coming of our savior, Jesus Christ. It is renowned on how we accept Him here in our hearts and not on the traditional gift-giving.

Nonetheless, I want to thank the people who gave gifts to me from the bottom of my heart.

Josef – Thank you for the card (cards I mean) that you gave to me. I’m not really after the gift but the essence of the gift you gave. The content of the letter was overwhelming and you touched my heart. Thank you.

 

Krishna – Hearing you say “thank you” after you received my gift made my heart jump with glee. I’m not being exaggerated because I really feel that way. I find it hard to think a gift that will fit and suit you because I know your taste. That is why when you said thanks, I feel that you liked my gift and thus, my effort was all worth it.

 

Louisen – You really didn’t expect that letter of mine, did you? I don’t know but it was you I really thought of to give that letter to. I’m glad to know that I made you happy and the content of my letter didn’t disappoint you.

 

Adrian – Though I had told you to give me a wrist watch this Christmas because that is what I really want, let me thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me two miniature angels. I really appreciated your effort. Thanks. I’m not disappointed or anything because, as I’ve said, it’s the thought that counts!

 

All I want to say is, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hope that you would never, ever forget the true meaning of Christmas and why are we really celebrating it.

 

 

4 comments:

Josef Villanueva said...

How flattering!

Josef Villanueva said...

How flattering!

rh0na Amaranto said...

are you flattered? hehe.. well., that's just my way of saying thanks..

Krishna Lou Ayungao said...

I don't think I've read this before. :))
bwahaha. bruha ka. kahit na ganun taste ko, I know how to accept any gift :).
And I was really sincere. :P nasa diary ko pa sha. :))

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.