Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Love..

Love and Like have different meanings.. very different meanings. In our age, teenagers, we often have this misconception that what we have for a boy is already deep love when in fact, we just simply like him, or, infatuated to him. Another reason is, some are JUST IN LOVE WITH THE THOUGHT OF BEING IN LOVE, right?

Me? I don't love anyone (except for my family, of course). I just like them all, with great affection that is. 

Aside from my girl friends, these are the men I like (in random order ha-ha!):

1. DOTA MASTER- well, he calls himself that, I was attached to him summer this year. We just texted until the wee hours of the morning. Until now, I can confide my MINOR secrets to him. He was once my crush.

2. XYZ - I still like him. Well, I guess so. I can say so because I can still feel it, the hurt of being rejected, the way he doesn't see me as I am. Besides, some feelings won't easily die, that is. ha-ha.

3. TEDDY BEAR - I just started to know him "in a new light" recently. Well, we've known each other eversince we entered high school. As I knew him better, I'm beginning to like him.

4. JEEPMATE - I like this boy. He is not a member of the cream section but, I admire his wits. He has the guts to face me and talk to me while his friends are being intimidated (am i intimidating?). We already had some very nice and comfy chit-chats while waiting for a jeepney (he lives along c-5 like me, that's why.

 

OKAY, that's all for today. My time has come. Have you guessed my blind items? They're cool. Try to know them.

Au revoir!

7 comments:

Krishna Lou Ayungao said...

dota master-wilfred? xyz-janno? :)) ang adik ko. eto last na:

teddy bear - josef? wag nman sana :)) nagseselos ako bruha.

wahahah >:) labyuuuu rona :P

Josef Villanueva said...

Intimidating? You? What a laugh! You may look like one but once people get to know you, you're like a child.

Josef Villanueva said...

P.S. You're green-minded.

rh0na Amaranto said...

yaaah.. i'm not really intimidating, am i? kasi,, they all say that.. palibhasa kasi they don't know me that well and yet, they have the guts to say things against me.. haha.. PS:For a billionth time already, I'm not greener than you, but I am green, well,, somehow.. haha

rh0na Amaranto said...

how if... it's him? what will you do? ha-ha.. love you krish.. bruha ka.. 3 out of 4 blind items.. adik..galing aah! hahaha....

Josef Villanueva said...

Okay, I'm the one who's keeping the count and you only said that for 11 times. Now is the twelfth. Remember when I was insisting that you were greener and you were insisting that I was greener?

rh0na Amaranto said...

Of course, I remember. How can I forget? Nonetheless, whatever I've said back then, I insist NOW that you are greener. In a scale of 1-10, 10 being green.. 7 lang ako, 9 ka.! nyahaha!

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.