Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Dreams, 2

It’s funny how everything in your dream seems to be logical while you’re dreaming it. However, once you’re awake, the dream seems to be nonsensical – not to mention the fact how the scenes change very abruptly and you think it was natural. "Dreams" is a series of posts about, of course, my dreams.

June 16, 2013 7:20 AM
I woke up to the sound of my mother’s voice calling us to eat breakfast. No dreams whatsoever – or so I thought. My mom told us how she was woken in the middle of the night by my scream. She thought that I and my sister (who were sleeping on the bed) were quarreling so she got up to check on us, only to find out that we were both soundly asleep.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.