Purging negativities to grab a hold on my sanity.

Monday, June 10, 2013

I missed you.


After months of inactivity, I decided to blog again. :)

Mostly, this blog is filled with random rants and thoughts about myself, and my ex-boyfriend. hahaha! So, I kind of want to revamp this page to something more worthy of reading, something more about who I am as I am.

And for the past year I was happy being in a relationship with myself, I spent most of my time reading mangas, watching animes and such.

This semester, I am registered as a fourth year BS Development Communication student. Exciting things are bound to happen - with my courses, my organization, with my thesis (it's really a big problem if you don't have a thesis problem). So there are a lot of stories that can be written - all of which, as trivial as they may seem, be as inspiring and as exciting for you as they had been to me.

Hope you'll like them! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 A Cathartic Journal, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena. Powered by Blogger.